LaP is a cross-disciplinary meeting that connects Psychological and Neuroscience research on the mechanisms of learning and brain plasticity. It is organized by the University of Turku, the Åbo Akademi University, the Turku Brain and Mind Center, Aalto Brain Center and the CICERO Learning Network. The next meeting will take place in Lapland from 14-17 April 2024 in Äkäshotel at the Äkäslompolo village.
The special theme of the LaP 2024 meeting is “Spatial Cognition”. However, most of the program will consist of free papers reflecting the broad spectrum of learning and plasticity research.
- Nora Newcombe, Temple University
- Christian Doeller, The Max Planck Institute for Cognitive and Brain Sciences
- Arne Ekstrom, University of Arizona
- Symposium proposals can be submitted until November 15, 2023
- Abstract submission deadline December 4, 2023
- Congress registration via this website will open by the end of the year (note that there is no on-site registration)
For further information, see the congress website.