TBMC is a member of the Network of European Neuroscience Schools (NENS) and offers a variety of educational programs and courses in neuroscience.
What We Offer?
- Expert Faculty: Learn from accomplished faculty members with extensive experience in neuroscience and research.
- Advanced Coursework: Engage in a curriculum that covers a wide spectrum of neuroscience topics, including neuroanatomy, neurophysiology, cognitive neuroscience, and neuroimaging techniques.
- Research Opportunities: Participate in groundbreaking research projects and gain valuable insights into the latest advancements in neuroscience.
- Practical Experience: Emphasis on practical applications through lab work, case studies, and internships, ensuring students are well-prepared for real-world challenges in neuroscience.
Master's Degree Program in Human Neuroscience
Students of the Master’s Degree Program in Human Neuroscience will learn noninvasive imaging methods to investigate brain activation and structure as well as behavioral methods to measure human cognition and performance.
Minor in Neuroscience (25 cr)
Minor in neuroscience provides a solid introduction to the neural basis of human brain functions and to clinical neuroscience.
The 5-cr courses are offered every year:
- Invitation to Neuroscience
- Neurology for Neuroscientists
- Cognitive neuroscience
- TBMC0001 Nutrition and brain: program
See student experience from the first cohort of students here.