The Brains and Bodies in Social Interaction, Learning and Wellbeing will take place on June 11-14, 2024 at the University of Jyväskylä, Finland.
The conference covers a wide range of perspectives on synchrony within and between individuals, brains and across species:
- Interpersonal synchrony in clinical context
- Collaborative learning
- Body and brain in synchrony
- Social interaction across species
- Analysis of coupling between signals
- Approaches to Psychophysiological measurements
- Advanced analysis of respiratory-brain coupling
- Approaches to measuring, analyzing and quantifying interpersonal synchrony
More information about the program and registration is available on the website.